A program for school-aged children up through grade 5, J.A.M. (Jesus And Me) ministers and teaches our children through a variety of Bible activities, music and more! Our children are our future!
- We meet almost every Thursday from the end of September through April and we meet from 4:15 pm until 7:00 pm.
- We choose a project each year that helps the children understand the need to help others. Currently we are helping to stock the shelves at the Solanco Food Bank.
- We have a retired art teacher that provides great crafts for the children and game time that helps with getting out the pent up energy.
- Each week a meal is provided by one of our wonderful kitchen crews. The children are put in small groups with our dedicated table parents who help get everyone involved in table conversation. We let each table select the menu about once a month. The kids really enjoy having the chance to participate. We provide a variety of foods including Tater Tot Casserole which is a FAVORITE. Parents are invited each year to have a special Thanksgiving dinner with us.
- There are many exciting themes throughout the year: Beach Night, Crazy Hat Night, Pajama Night and Backwards Night just to name a few.
BRING A FRIEND!